Charlie’s presentation consists of:
- Rosary or Divine Mercy Chaplet (15 minutes)
- Presentation/talk by Charlie (60 minutes)
- Short break (10 minutes)
- Q & A session (approx. 1 hour)
Depending on the location of the event, snacks and beverages are sometimes served. If you have questions regarding a particular event, contact the host via the provided email for that event.
If there is no address given for a particular event, please contact the host via the email provided to obtain the address.
The last week in June and in the month of July, Charlie will be heading south from New York, down to Florida, across to Louisiana and then back to Denver.
In October, Charlie will travel to Washington, Oregon, California, and then east across the southern states.
If you would like to host Charlie for a presentation in your area, please contact Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIST OF UPCOMING EVENTS
- May 30 (Thursday) – 6:30 pm (Rosary), 7:00 pm (Talk)
- Frida Kahlo Restaurant, 101 Windflower Lane #500, Solon, IA 52333
- Contact: Patty at email@example.com
- June 2 (Sunday) – 2:00 pm
- Contact Gary at firstname.lastname@example.org for address information
- June 9 (Sunday) – 4:00 pm
- Finley’s Grill and Smokehouse, 1602 W. Michigan Ave, Jackson, MI
- Appetizers and beverages will be served
- Contact Mick at email@example.com
- June 15 (Saturday) – Time and Place To Be Determined
- Contact Doug at firstname.lastname@example.org
Queensbury, NY (Volunteers needed)
- June 19 (Wednesday) – 6:30pm (Rosary), 6:45pm (DM Chaplet), 7:00pm (Talk)
- Knights of Columbus Hall, 989 Route 9, Queensbury, NY 12804
- Contact Sean at email@example.com
- Volunteers Needed, contact Sean.
- June 22 (Saturday) – 11:00am (Rosary), 11:30am (Talk)
- Contact Jim at firstname.lastname@example.org for address information
- June 29 (Saturday) Time and Place TBD
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Time and Date TBD
Kansas City, Ks (Johnson County)
- September 21 (Saturday) – 6:45 pm (Rosary), 7:00 pm (Talk)
- Irene B. French Community Center – Jenks Gym
- 5701 Merriam Dr. , Merriam KS 66203
- Contact Connie at email@example.com or leave a message at 913-248-0686
LIST OF PAST EVENTS, with video if available:
(None at this time.)